heres my 65 a year ago under t5
120lr60ls.jpg

and here it is now under halides
Picture007.jpg

still got a long way to go.

brett7768

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
no it dosent, it was doing fine for 2 weeks then i fed it a silverside. now its all but dead. i also noticed a "foot" like growth that seemed to have a mouth growing out from under the coral. could this be some kind of parasite? it was pretty big like a really large zoo polyp.

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
for the record, elegance are not very easy to keep.

btw the torch and elegance are very aggressive. you will need to keep neighboring corals very far out of it's reach. it can send long sweepers to neighboring corals. in a 65g they take up quite an amount of space.

btw what do you think about the nanstream and the koralia??

brett7768

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
i like the nano stream better because of its smaller size and it easier to move around. the korallia's magnet is not nearly as strong as the tunze and its huge. i have the korallia 4 and its putting out too much flow for my 3ft tank. i'll prob pick up the 6055's when they come out.

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
you've been very patient stocking your tank. love all that purple

btw let me get this right, the koralia put out more flow than the nanostreams? reason i ask is that you are switching from koralia 4 to a 6055 for less flow

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: