KingPringles

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Showing some love to the nano community since not everyone in NYC can keep a big tank. Tore down my 60g a few months back and keeping this little 12G until I get a bigger apartment.

Have since introduced a RBTA and some GSP - will post updates once they settle in.

Thanks for looking!
7b8b191638ee71f9a6f57162bd899f4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

KingPringles

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Minimal as hell. No skimmer. No sump. 12g pure nano with minimal electronics. Mp10 hidden behine the ReefRock st a 2.5 - 3 power setting and the aquaclear20 that comes worh the edge6-12g.

We all know it's hard not to chase numbers but sometimes, some of us need to take a step back and just feel it out right? Difficult concept to comprehend but I know some of us think about it.

Postings pics of the "minor " rescape. Which took 2 hrs and a lot of cussin.

12hr turnaround stay tuned ya'll

rsinanan415

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Minimal as hell. No skimmer. No sump. 12g pure nano with minimal electronics. Mp10 hidden behine the ReefRock st a 2.5 - 3 power setting and the aquaclear20 that comes worh the edge6-12g.

We all know it's hard not to chase numbers but sometimes, some of us need to take a step back and just feel it out right? Difficult concept to comprehend but I know some of us think about it.

Postings pics of the "minor " rescape. Which took 2 hrs and a lot of cussin.

12hr turnaround stay tuned ya'll

Wow that?s amazing, sad to say not a lot of people have the same outcome. You change water with mixed RO or you buy the pre made nutriseawater?

Last edited:

KingPringles

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Update: 2/18 - Eventful few weeks.

-rescaped to test the mp10 on the top right side of the tank and hid it behind a rock
results varied, mainly hammers got no flow.
-Anenome got front and center though!
-male clown of the paired duo died -possible nitrate spike or nitrogen bubble from the rescape
-bought a (probably) grade C Mocha stormtrooper Ocellaris because the LFS had crazy sales and i needed a new male
-female exhibited crazy different behavior after the original male passed. Used to host the zoa garden at night and now took to the anemone

Don't drink & reef.
Here's a buncha pics:
7c944af4b8b12facb580b2fb9e7d2d9c.jpg
0daf33530a4b9ef5f75416da515d94f7.jpg
dbbe73a061ec72f73bc490cb55243b2d.jpg

KingPringles

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wow that?s amazing, sad to say not a lot of people have the same outcome. You change water with mixed RO or you buy the pre made nutriseawater?
RODI in my apartment lol. Started doing weekly WC's recently and everything's getting new growth (obviously)

KingPringles

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Tank update! Lots of changes.

-Rescaped and let the mp10 sit in the open because my gorgonian were getting covered in algae
-Orange ricordea
-GSP wall starting to take off
-Sunset Monti frag
-Bunch of new zoas
-Nepthia frag
-Splurged on a gold long tentacle plate

Best part yet....FLATWORMS!! Just started seeing them on my candycane and duncan. Need to be better about dipping.

Next steps: Bought an external ovetflow box from MarineDepot and am working on a 10G sump.
5f46aacf181853d96bbc451f2b85caa2.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: