drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have finally got my hands on a nano tank, that is now standing at my girlsfirends house.....:sgrin: :Blurp: .:inlove:
Any way, here are the specz:

6 gal. nano cube
70 watt MH
1 inch ESV sand bed
Some live/dead rock
1 return pump from the filter (thats gonna beremoved and modified into a skimmer

I am prob. gonna make it an indo-pacific invert tank. with only ZOAz, rics and yumaz, some sps, and a clam..

Here are some starting photos:

IMG_1312.jpg

:hb2:

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

DSC_0063.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0072.JPG

DSC_0073.JPG

DSC_0064.JPG

temp set up, the tank now looks different much diffrent ,, will tank pics win everything will look more mature....
DSC_0070.JPG

Last edited:

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

the star shouldnt even be in there. Its being held temp. to be placed into a fish only tank. But yeah, its hardy if u provide it with all the necessities. I have no idea what it eats but I have seen it pick off algae.... The tank looks better now but i dont eanna take pics of it before it matures.

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

:scratchch
Dude I hate bubbles but its temp untill i figure out how to make my own nano skimmer for the backo f the nano. Something like saphire..... I was gonna remove all the dividers in the back to put the skimmer in but thinking of putting this 1 into a custom 3 gallon nano.

autoponicz