EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
good news and bad news.... the good news is that this is the 200th post in my thread. the bad news is that my heater is definately broken. my tank is 65 degrees F:( the heater is set for 76. i am getting a new heater ASAP! all my corals are open, my torch isn't fully open though. i put a space heater in my room to heat it up a little. i hope everything makes it!

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i bought a new heater at petco and it doesnt fit in my built in sump! :mad: i was debating whether to get the short one (up to 30 gallons) or the long one (30-45 gallons) since my tank is 34 gallons i went for the latter. since it doesnt fit i have to put it in the display area. should i worry about my fish getting burned or anything? this is temporary until i get the replacement from red sea.

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i am not shy.
that is all
oh yeah... a teaser of pics to come :)
flash
http://render-2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDofRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6xqpxQPPPxQnnxeJoxv8uOc5xQQQGQe0oPQJnnqpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QQ0G%7CRup6G00%7C/of=50,590,393

no flash-(bear with me here ill get a better lens soon i pwomise)
http://render-2.snapfish.com/render...KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QQoQ|Rup6G00|/of=50,590,393
sorry snapfish isnt allowing me to post the direct pics for some reason, or im just really, really stupid.:)

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
ok i got all my pics uploaded. better pics coming in january
fts before swap
IMG_4897.jpg

some blurry clown pics. i was messing around with my ISO setting on my camera and got some cool shots
IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4985.jpg

yuma with flash

IMG_5021.jpg

without flash
IMG_5022.jpg

from dr. mac
IMG_5020.jpg

these were just opening up when i took the pic:wink1:
IMG_5034.jpg

not to forget "donations":)lol2:)
blastos from chief :)
IMG_5026.jpg

itsy bisty teeny weeny rics from nanoreefer22:lol2:
IMG_50321.jpg

and Peppy checking out my yuma
IMG_5033.jpg

thats it ;)

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
:grumpy: at least i admit theyre blurry. bear with me here. im working with a discount macro lens.

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
im thinking of submitting a name to zoaid.com because i havent seen these on there. ill have to look over the gallery again and get a better pic :) any name suggestions?
IMG_5020.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: