Alexxn

Fun in the Sun !
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
After 4 months with a successful 30 gal reef the time has come.......

Thanks to bueller, 100% solid oak, 39" - nice and high :usa1: now just need to stain...

IMG_0912-1.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

Some random goodies....

IMG_0914.jpg

Now the heart of it all...58 gals of Oceanic, drilled by Jim (House of Laughter)....

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

Look what's cookin' in the garage for a few months now...Thanks David (phochl61) I need more as well....

IMG_0917.jpg

Stay tuned for more, as well as a Beer / BBQ Mid July for the transformation...........:party::beer:

saltycreefer

Creefmaster
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
One suggestion, upsize the drain fittings to 1.25'' . This will give a little less drag allowing more flow with a little less noise. I see there's a 1'' bulkhead there, that's ok you can get bushings to adapt the larger pipe size.

saltycreefer

Creefmaster
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
I only offer my experience, sorry. I guess setting up over 50 tanks doesn't account for anything.
There's a reason I stopped going on RC as much and found this site.

Last edited:

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey Alex,

Looks Like Your Going To Have A Sweet Set Up!!! Keep The Pictures Coming. I'm Glad You Like The Stand, Let Me Know If You Decide You Want A Matching Canopy For It.

Bueller

Alexxn

Fun in the Sun !
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
SLOWLY getting there....Vortech goodness....Thanks Jim ! :usa1:

IMG_0960.jpg

DIY 20L sump....with some help from Craig :beer:

IMG_0961.jpg

Mucho Live Rock to choose from for aquascaping...also Thanks to Jim - the Propagation tank looks awesome !!!

IMG_0958.jpg

Stay tuned for more.......

Last edited:

Liz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
:hb2:SO WHEN's the DATE? :scratchchP-A-R-T-Y!!!!:champagneLets get this thing up and :bunny:runnin'!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: