A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi goodwin, and :welcome:

You are quite the fish geek, aren't you? ;)

That's quite the collection of tanks you have there.

What kind of camera equipment and software does it take to show live pictures of your tanks?

Louey

goodwin9

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Louey":5aup4psq said:
Hi goodwin, and :welcome:

You are quite the fish geek, aren't you? ;)

That's quite the collection of tanks you have there.

What kind of camera equipment and software does it take to show live pictures of your tanks?

Louey
I don't know if I should be considered a geek, I don't know enough to rate that title.

The web cams are just part of my collection, there are 6 more salt tanks, and 3 more fresh, a housefull.

I use the Axis network cams for viewing. They come with their own software which isn't bad, but Vista users can use it, nor Mac users, so that is why I am playng around with different views to see which works best before actually make the cams part of my website. Hope to have that finished shortly and to be able to post pictures from some of the other tanks. The Octopus tank is a little boring most of the time for a web cam, and my 150 FOWLR is in the bedroom and there were just too many reflections for a cam in that room.

goodwin9

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of photos of the 470.

470-5.jpg

470-7.jpg

470-2.jpg

goodwin9

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three Pearl Eye Bicinctus clownfish that seem to be developing streamers...some thing I have never seen before with clownfish.

c2.jpg

c1.jpg

_DSC0083-1.jpg

_DSC0145-1.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, well, that's not so bad. As long as it's not one water change for all your tanks. :lol:

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thise clowns are beautiful like clarkis but longer nicer looking tails and a cool spot on the top of the eye. Tanks are very nice thanks for sharing, I wish I could have that kind of setup! 8O

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: