JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
My ricordia garden almost Complete.............
ricgardens.jpg

What doesnt Belong?
starric.jpg

Mutiflora adding some red, blue, purple, orange to my garden :)
starric2.jpg

Hungriee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Wow very nice tank. i have the same 37AGA tank to fit as a room divider. Hopefully my tank will grow like yours some day.. Where do you get your rics? or buy your corals?

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I found this letter engraved into the live rock near my anthias living spot. :sad2:

Dear Jhov:

My life has been good here in your aquarium. You've housed and kept me fed well. More water changes could have been done but thats ok. In the recent months i've notice that you werent paying any attention to us or me. This has caused a great sadness in my small heart and i regret to tell you that i will be taking my own life. I will wait for you to take off the back cover to the canopy and i know you will forget to put it back on cause you always drunk. When the time is right i plan on jumping.
I cant bare to know I dont have your interest anymore. Goodbye.

Dispar Anthias

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
My two new fish....................

Some kind of Blue Damsel
lamarck.jpg

Flasher Wrasse.... Deem or Feli ima need your help on this one...dont know what kind it is specifically :eek:
wrasee.jpg

Flashin
flashin.jpg

Oh heres a picture of my Fuzzy Dwarf lion and the suncoral he steals from every day :mad:
lionthief.jpg

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
yo what up dood..long time...nah its a small lion.....he is as big as my mandarin....he did eat my sexy shrimp...and i think he ate my bloodfire shrimp but i doubt it cause the killer pistol shrimp has been going on a rampage in my tank...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: