WRASSER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice pictures, they came out really good... ... still no pics on the possium and or mistery huh :cry: :mrgreen:

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the tank man nice work. You have cyphastrea labeled as superman monitpora. In anycase I love the tank, great corals.

Acronuts1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well......
I actually am not worried about the possium wrasse. Last night I saw him out and about on the back rt side cor of tank. Was out for awhile but cam battery was charging.
Will try tonight!
WRASSER":ymn47qr7 said:
very nice pictures, they came out really good... ... still no pics on the possium and or mistery huh :cry: :mrgreen:

Acronuts1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah Ben I saw that after I posted it.

Is there anyway to change it?
Oh and thanks on the compliments!

Ben":h9sz69af said:
Love the tank man nice work. You have cyphastrea labeled as superman monitpora. In anycase I love the tank, great corals.

WRASSER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bought a chiller last night, its hooked up and workin, temp at 77.3 at this moment. thanks for the help. :D

Acronuts1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
glad to hear. a chiller is one of those necessary things.

by the way here is a liitle somethin for you:
so sorry about the blurryness
RSCN4362.jpg

RSCN4360.jpg

RSCN4361.jpg

WRASSER":se89f8d4 said:
bought a chiller last night, its hooked up and workin, temp at 77.3 at this moment. thanks for the help. :D

WRASSER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
glad to see the possium wrasse is gettin comfortable with you to get out there and strike a pose or two for you, ty. hope the mystery wrasse will strike sum poses for you too. 8)

Acronuts1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the latest guys to join my community!

Here are my latest additions. Thanks for letting me share them with you.

Season's greeting
RSCN4450.jpg

Deepwater bottlebrush acropora. Pic does not really show the blue tips.
DSCN4439.jpg

Acronuts1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys I won some auctions on Ebay. Shipping items arrived well. Some nice surprises in size. I know that with time they will color up. Who knows maybe they will color up differently in under my conditions.
Here they are:

TRICOLOR Acropora Secale
RSCN4504.jpg

SKY BLUE Acropora Nobilis Slimer
RSCN4505.jpg

REEF GODDESS Acropora
RSCN4503.jpg

TRICOLOR ACROPORA
DSCN4484.jpg

GARF BONZAI ACROPORA
DSCN4485.jpg

PURPLE/GREEN/PINK ACROPORA MILLE
DSCN4483-1.jpg

If anyone wants to know which seller I got these from just PM me.

Acronuts1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well went to WWC to get fish food and some RO refills.

Ended up with these instead!

Guys I have a problem! I am a SPS ADDICT!

Aquacultured pink and yellow not named millipora

DSCN4522.jpg

RSCN4533.jpg

Blue tenuous acropora

DSCN4525.jpg

RSCN4532.jpg

This one replaces my disappeared one.

ORA Pearl Berry acropora

RSCN4529.jpg

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pick ups, I already saw em on r2r though lol. The seasons greetings is one of my favs as far as montis go. I think I mounted mine too far back though since and can hardly ever see it.

Acronuts1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Ben hitting and posting on some of the sites gets you more exposue.

Ben":hint58v3 said:
Nice pick ups, I already saw em on r2r though lol. The seasons greetings is one of my favs as far as montis go. I think I mounted mine too far back though since and can hardly ever see it.

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I do like R2R also, nothing against RDO I am here all the time and post here more often but R2R has a real nice layout and monthly giveaways.

Tanks coming along nice man, keep up the good work.

Acronuts1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Ben,
I will post fts later on today. 6 foot tank is hard to get in one shot.
Thanks I think I am done with corals for a while. (HMMMM)I am going to concentrate on getting the fish that I would like to have.
Thank you for the support.
I go to R2R because I have friends that are there. I have some friends on RDO as well. Had it not been for wrasser on here I don't think I could've moved up to my 180g.

Ben":1g4ggejc said:
Yeah I do like R2R also, nothing against RDO I am here all the time and post here more often but R2R has a real nice layout and monthly giveaways.

Tanks coming along nice man, keep up the good work.

Acronuts1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys its been a month and we are still a work in progress. I added 12 green chromis because I love the schooling thing. Its funny though because there were 7 in one cubical and 5 in another cubical at the LFS. They all hang out but at night the pack splits 7 on one side of the tank the other 5 in the back of the tank.

So far no ammonia spikes since the transfer. Did a wc last week and one week after the wc no off the chart parimeters.

I added a digital temp reader and notice that the actual temp in the daytime is 80.1, at night 79.1. The temp on the chiller cools the water down to 78 deg. like clock work. Interesting that the temp has a differential of 1 to 1 1/2 deg. I'll keep an eye out.

Aaptasia amemones!!! Nothing seems to work! Tried red sea, and other brands, they don't seem to work. So for this problem I added 10 pistol shrimps. So far three days and all five visable aa are still alive.

How long should I give them before going the copperband butterfly route?

Anyhow one of you guys said that since I was adding a lot of corals that I should post a FTS.
My white balance is still not measuring I feel correctly because it strips away most of the blue color from the tank and a 180g without a really true wideangle lense has its challenges.
Let me know what you guys think.

FTS
DSCN4610.jpg

Here are some closer shots

left panel on side
DSCN4609.jpg

left front side
DSCN4605.jpg

middle front of tank
RSCN4602.jpg

right side front
DSCN4545.jpg

right panel on side
DSCN4608.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Berghia Nudibranch work well for aiptasia.

I bought two for my 28G tank and the aiptasia disappeared within a month and never came back.

Louey

Acronuts1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a pic of the nudi?

Louey":3rko8nrj said:
Berghia Nudibranch work well for aiptasia.

I bought two for my 28G tank and the aiptasia disappeared within a month and never came back.

Louey

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dammit. I can never look at these pics at work. Now I finally remember to look at home and all I can see are pictures telling me you've exceeded your bandwidth! :lol:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: