Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There goes some pictures and videos of my tank that I call "Pedras Secas" - my favorite dive site.

Specifications: 2 year-old tank (very crouded before, now my efforts are to make it clean).
Size: 40 x 24 x 18 in
60 gal

Lights: 2 AI Primes HD + 1 Supplementary actinic T8

Circulation: Glamorca + MP40

Sump: 1st section chaeto fuge, Nyos skimmer

Salt: Aquaforest reef

Balling: Aquaforest 1+2+3+
Other supplements: coral spot feeding every other day, potassium nitrate dosing, antioxidant dosing, AF Build, AF Energy, Phyto every other day.

Would like to hear your thoughts...

Youtube videos of the tank: Youtube - Reef And Dive

PedrasSecas.jpg
Pedras2.jpg

IMG_5700.jpg

IMG_6395.jpg

IMG_5874.jpg
IMG_5694.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank is being supported by 2 AI PRIMEs? More specifically SPS? Have you ever tested PAR?

Recently I’ve put an actinic T8 just to cover shadows.

I have the apex par meter. PAR on the SPS rock gets between 300-350 max. Have been keeping SPS for a while there (2 years), it does not look so because I did a radical clean up to rescape 3 months ago when I moved. After the rescape I kept 24 SPS species there fragging bigger ones, they are doing pretty well. When they grow I might trim or remove some...

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Recently I’ve put an actinic T8 just to cover shadows.

I have the apex par meter. PAR on the SPS rock gets between 300-350 max. Have been keeping SPS for a while there (2 years), it does not look so because I did a radical clean up to rescape 3 months ago when I moved. After the rescape I kept 24 SPS species there fragging bigger ones, they are doing pretty well. When they grow I might trim or remove some...

Was the par before or after the added T8?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: