jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
things are doing great. i have reduced his feedings to once daily and i control the amount i feed. any little extras the coral catches, and i have a poly pad in the filter that i rinse after every feeding. a lot of work, but worth the color of the fish. i will post some close-ups in a bit. i have to get a few new ones

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ok here are a few new pics.

normal_coral%20067.jpg

normal_coral%20066.jpg

Last edited:

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Jennie, the last piece could it be a Elegance coral? I haven't seen one but it does look similar. Nice shot, I see you getting better at taking these photo. so what camera you got again? I am in the process of getting a DSLR :D :D..

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i have heard elegance, but likt i said, it seems to encrust the rock i attached it to. it is about the size of a half dollar now. it has individual mouths and since i removed it from the zoas it was near it has really started to take off. i will try to get even better pics of it later.

as for the camera, it is a konica minolta dimage z1.
and the picture taking was not me, it was the camera :D my macro mode on my old camera sucked. this camera has much better macro modes, and manual white balance :D

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
here is an updated shot. i decided to keep the rock from my 36 so i shoved it all into my 29 :D this will all go into the 65 after i get it up and running, i have to paint it first, and i just got a stand yesterday.

normal_coral%20238.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: