ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Welcome! I am here to gladly welcome you to my little creation. Not much of anything specticular or breath taking, but it is what it is. My first try and I had face many problems and had great help here to overtake them.

I PRESENT MY REEF'S BAY

The Beginning (The 2nd Week & After Frag SWAP)
Tank_3-21-05.jpg

Daylight (MH & Actinic) Updated 8-15-05
Tank8-16-05_s.jpg

NightTime ( Actinic Only )
ActinicOnly_R2.jpg

System Stat
Tank: 75 Gallon 48x18x20 with elbow overflow
Light: 2x175 Watt XM MH, 2x54 Watt T5
Sump: 30 Gallon High Sump
Skimmer: DIY Skimmer with Sendra 5000
Return: QuietOne 4000
Runtime: 5 Months Old

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Tom, that's looking great for 5 months!
with all the hurdles you had to face i would say you are definitely an advanced reefer :). I can't wait to see your tank at the one year mark. congratulations.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Tom your tank looks very nice. I like your aquascaping and coral placement. Post shots with halides when you get them up.

BTW your avatar looks kind of freaky :)

Last edited:

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Tom, Tanks looking good for only 5 months. Those acans look like they need to be fragged..hint hint....Can only imagine what its gonna look like at the one year mark.

It doesn't seem too far up ahead :D The 5 months is just like a blink of an eye.. :) :) I think mostly due to the heavy amount of time spend on taking care and working on the tank, you don't even know that time passes so quickly..

jackson6745 said:
BTW your avatar looks kind of freaky

yea, I just took a pic of one of my zoo and photoshop it to look like that. Could you guess what is its orignal color?

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Ok, I finally got a shot of the tank with all the light on. Its still isn't doing that well, as I am still in the process of getting the tank to stabilize.

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Ok, I think its time for a little update.. Took some new pic of the corals with my new camera.. Still learning though.. Its pretty tough and fun.. I am beginning to like photographing.

First off my xenia is taking over my right corner. It manange to get on the glass.
xenia3.jpg

Here is my porcillpora, still growing.
Pocillipo.jpg

My blue little clam and some zoos.
clamzoos.jpg

A very clear shot of this acro. I got it from Steve. Don't know what name is it.
unkown1.jpg

Have fun!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: