spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
DSC02768.jpg

thanks to yessong. i got some awsome 1/4th thickness acrylic. cant believe how big this sheet was bearly fit my SUV

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Today im gonna start building the stand, im waiting for the heat gun fro, jhale on DIY night so i can dewarp this thing. Then wedfr might bring his router guide and route out the top. Im gonna enforce the acrylic with the wood canopy should help alot.

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
welp so far two day worth of on and off work, the stand look like this so far. This is my first acual time working with wood, im gonna put molding on the corners and seal some of the back, and do the door.
DSC02778.jpg

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
got the live rocks in from josh, and will be picking up more from josh. He was a really nice person and his place was beautiful. I cant wait to see him upgrade to the bigger tanks. thanks josh!

DSC02787.jpg

the live rock will be cooked for few months in order to shed of the years it has been dissolving distrus. Back to the original state. As we all know rocks dont have a top or a bottom, whre distrus will collect minaly in the inside pores, afterwards from overwork hairalgea might form, if not it will not biologically filter as great, and that is why im gonna cook the rocks for few months.

[ April 28, 2005, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: spykes ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: