FTS1.jpg

clamchester.jpg

Last edited:

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks Rich,
I'm still stocking it..looking for a hoek and a nice deepwater acro. SPSwise and thinking of adding more Micromussa/acans/blastos LPS wise. I can't believe how much its cost to stock this lil tank, it almost scares me to go bigger.....almost;)

Heres more pics
greenacan.jpg

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks Kris,
How about some updated pics of your chit' holmes...I wanna see yours when its ready. Too bad that time I came over it was dust cloud and a half..lol

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I think you need some macro algae- 'mess' that tank up a little. j/k- looks great, hows that spray foam working out? Does it act like LR- filter the water due to life working its way into it? You can't tell from the pics that its not real rock! I've never seen anything like it, so I really don't have any idea. Love the zoos covering the back wall!

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks Nick/Tom

Ill try to take updated pics, not much has changed a bit of growth, new lil things, but its an update.

Ive been beyond busy, so I'll try for this weekend:)

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
you lazy, a44.. what more important than your reef tank..hehhe... :D i still hasn't see your tank yet, $hit... why you have to live so far.. and the damn toll. :)

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Since adding the Ca Reactor things have gone thru te roof, the growth in the last 3 wks has been more than I seen in the last 3 months

CA 440
Alk 9.0
Mg 1450 (thanks Nick) Zeovit granules work!
Sr 9 I think, it was at very adequate levels though

Also as you might have noticed switched to 10k's using an AB right now, as my EVC 10K had a color problem ( I kinda like the yellowish white..lol ), along w/ my 2 75W VHO super actinics. So far I am impressed and will stay a 10K man from now on.w00t w00t:D

no more hiding behind a blue spectrum, right Rich?, Ive got REAL colors!..lol

more pics to follow

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: