jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Looking forward to seeing it all put together! Nice choice of equipment so far. Only suggestion I have is to be sure to vent that lighting system well. The low canopy doesn't allow for much airflow even with an open top.

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Hey Rich, thanks! Where have you been! LOL...hows it going with you? With that fixture, I am not going to use the canopy. So, I should have plenty of
ventilations.

Luis, I'm hoping for a nice setup! Look forward to see your 210. I'm sure it will be awesome.

Jay1335, the CO2 will be for my calcium reactor, my tank will be mostly SPS.

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Drilling (5) holes for Close-Loop

The center hole will be drilled 2 3/8" for the 1 1/2" bulkhead, the other (4) holes will be drilled 1 3/4" for the 1" bulkheads.

(2) holes will be 24" apart and 4" above the surface of the sand.

The other (2) holes will go as low as they can go, as they will be going under the sand.

Attachments

• JOHNNY.JPG
    JOHNNY.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 275

h20 freak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's looking nice, just to clarify, it is about 150 gals(149.2). Just use a tank calc if you're unsure, or if you cant find one, multiply all the dimensions together(in inches) and divide by 230.96.

interested in how those LED lamps work:scratchch

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
hey its really looking great. happy i could help you and my friend get what you both want. a great tank. enjoy it, you are doing well. 2 sumps in that picture. great job, oh plumb it already. and fill it. LOL j/k

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: