Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
well its been 5 months since the last pix, and alot of changes have happened in the tank since then. I took a few pix but they kinda suck, i guess with a point and shoot you cant get the results you really want. Added a ton of sps thanks to Jerl77 the other day, so the tank is starting to look the way I want it.

P1110693.jpg

P1110694.jpg

P1110695.jpg

P1110696.jpg

P1110697.jpg

Last edited:

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Looks real nice. Hows your experience with the leopard wrasse and also the fairy wrasse ( if you still have it, I saw it in an earlier photo ). Ever notice if they eat flatworms? BTW your Fluval was finally put to good use.

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks guys! I have added 10 more corals thanks to Kigs, 2 harlequin shrimp, and a yellow tang since the last post , so the tank is really gettin packed out! Like a moron I wanted to take some macro shots with my submersible Olympus Stylus camera, and left the USB flap open, and I fried my camera as it got internally wet. So I cant take any pix till I get it fixed. Luckily Olympus is one town away from me....

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Looks real nice. Hows your experience with the leopard wrasse and also the fairy wrasse ( if you still have it, I saw it in an earlier photo ). Ever notice if they eat flatworms? BTW your Fluval was finally put to good use.

The leopard wrasse died about a week after he was introduced to the tank. On his third day in the tank he had a huge gash on his back. I dont know how he got it, but he didnt make it unfortunately. The fairy wrasse is doing great! What a great fish to keep. He's not aggressive, and just chills out like a good citizen. I never had flatworms (thank god) so I couldnt tell ya. I think a 6 line or melanarus wrasse be more of a solution. Glad you are rockin out the Fluval, it did its job for me, but was heading towards the trash lol. Glad it was put to use.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
nice pics looking good redoing my big tank saturday if you want to stop bye?
free frags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or what ever you really want
you can have the six line back if you want?

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: