oogie

Nano Reefer!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jenniebutterfly: It would have been great to see you as part of the contest! Thanks

jackson6745: Thanks for your kind words!

spykes: Yes it is hose thats connecting the scwd. It would be nice to hard plumb the SCWD but hose is only way you can do that for now!

jhale: Yeah there is 12 gallon of water rule where your water cannot be more then 12 gal in the whole system. I wanted to make sump larger and put Euro-Reef or something but gotta follow the rules! Thanks

House of Laughter, Reef Guy, inline6: thanks for your comments!

oogie

Nano Reefer!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so starting today, I deceided to give ZEOvit system a try. I will let you know how it works out!

zeovit01.jpg

Thanks

oogie

Nano Reefer!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jackson6745 said:
Oogie what is the coral behind the hoek in the pic on the first page?

Hmmm..... I am not sure which coral you are talking about but, these are following sps behind hoek. pink prostrata, salmon/cream prostrata, yellow prostrata, Tropical paradise bali monster from eddie and blue tort.

hermangareis: Thanks for the tip and the link!!! I think I read that but I will read it again!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I don't think that's a nana. I never saw a purple w/green coralite nana before. Sucks that it died., looked like a really special piece.

oogie

Nano Reefer!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jackson6745 said:
I don't think that's a nana. I never saw a purple w/green coralite nana before. Sucks that it died., looked like a really special piece.

Ok, I would listen to SPS PIMP! So its not nana. Well, too bad it died.

Here is pic of the frag.

acro01.jpg

Thanks

oogie

Nano Reefer!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, here is an update.

I have good news amd VERY VERY VERY bad news for my tank!

First here is a good news. I added a Turaki frag.

acro15.jpg

Bad news is, I finally acquired Oregon Tortusa. I have been looking for o-tort forever! So I glued the frag like I would any other frag using cyanoacrylate glue. Next morning, when I got to my tank, it was GONE! Snails must have knocked it off! It was a small 1/2" frag and I looked everywhere, and moved around as much rock as possible and I CAN"T FIND IT!!! ARRRGHHHHH......

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: