Rating - 100%
15   0   0
My zoo zoo..

rixdu0.jpg

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
hey- does anyone think my clam isn't looking so good? got a comment on nano-reef.com about it...

i thought it was doing great- not gapping, nice color, and it has survived the accident a few weeks back nicely...

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
it just seems to be oozing a bit as well as reaching for light, I think it might be time for MH or removing the clam in all honesty.

BTW do you happen to run carbon with all those softies and LPS, it might just be sucking in to much alleopathogens in the water irritating it, the tank is pretty small and full

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
hmmm... yes, i do run carbon about 2wks of each month. i'm almost there for the MH- need to save up some more cash (going to have to wait for my tax return i think.)

what is the ooze btw? i does have a lot of sticky strands that come from it.

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
not really- its at the highest point. i'm hoping it should be fine for a couple of months more- its been in the tank for around 4 now. i will definately be upping to the 150w MH Sunpod at some point soon...

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Been a little while, thought I'd add some updated shots before leaving for a week! Some of these were taken in March 06 so there has been some growth since then!

Here's the 1st Acan Lord I got from Joe a while back...

124tvft.jpg

Here's it closer to today...
124tw5t.jpg

Here's the Rainbow Acan from Tigahboy that some of us split in a GB (thnx to MasterSwimmer for fraggin it!)

124twmd.jpg

And here's the newest Acan addition from Joe (taken within a few hours of it being in my tank)...

124twya.jpg

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Ryan's stuff is badass. So much nicer inreal life...and to think he has had such success with PC's...I must admit I had good results with them too. Thx for the T-5s btw. He also has crazy coralline growth (jealous!) :)

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I love these guys...
124tyz7.jpg

Thought this was a cool pic- taken at night when the clam was closed. You can see this strange shrimp like thing on it, next to one of the two sponges (I think) that are on the clam. You can't see those things when its open!
124u0dz.jpg

Just another shot of the sponge on the clam...
124u2bp.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: