John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
I finally this morning got around to finishing up my 90G stand. With work and all this project has by far taken longer than expected, a whopping 3 weeks. But anyway I just finished putting a last coat on it and what not. As for the hole in the middle. I ordered 2 smoked glass doors which should be done by the end of the week. Just wanted to know what you guys thought of it. Next is the canopy heh

Attachments

• Photo_090605_002.jpg
    Photo_090605_002.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Photo_090605_001.jpg
    Photo_090605_001.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 143

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
I decided to go with a finish paint, Gloss black. The only reason I did not stain it was that everything in my living room is either black or kahki so I used a peice of oak to wrap it just so if I did want to stain in it would look decent but halfway into the project i decided on the black and took it from there. I know the pics are lousy but they came off my phone so take it for what its worth.

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
I ordered it from a glass shop locally. My father knows the owner and the guy has done good by me with cutting me glass shelves for my living room and such, so not only will the doors only cost me $20 the total for the stand was well under $100 a great deal i think.

Kris the sump you know the story about heh that was also a steal for $25. This 90G has not cost me much yet i hope to keep it that way

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: