rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
The trigger got scared when the lights went out one night, and he franticly swam around the tank, until he ran into the carpet anemone, then he died and was eaten by the carpet(maybe not in that order).

Dlefty: I like the center overflow(The open sides are great)...Im not sure what you mean when you say "hood"..Ive had a custom wood cover built(if that is what you mean)

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
One of my Lyretail anthias is changing into a male. notice the spots developing on the fins.

IMG_0828.jpg

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I picked up 4 females about 8 months ago. Then one of them died about 3 months ago(I have no idea what happened to it). About 1 month ago I bought 3 more(1 male, 2 female). Then, about 4 days ago, the largest of all 6 which is a female, is now acting very aggresive, and her coloring/markings are changing....Im not sure what will happen when she becomes a male, bc/ she will be bigger than the current male...Ive been told males can chage into females, but im not sure.

PurpleTang: I am sorry if I was overly aggresive in a previous post, please accept my apology

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Nuclear Neon Rainbow
(These images have not been altered in any way aside from croppping, taken under 250w MH 14k or actinics):
Thru starfire glass(250w MH)
IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

Thru Starfire glass (Actinics only):
IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

Top down(actinics & camera flash only, sorry for the blurryness, it was impossible to hold and shoot at same time):
wholecolonyfromabove-actinicscamera.jpg

Mostofcolony-actinicscameraflashonl.jpg

closeup-actinicscameraflashonly.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: