lunner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Very nice! Lots of hard work you put in (thats for both time & $$ :smile: )

I always admire how you guys can do all these house modifying yourselves.

I think when your tank grow out, it is going to be a force to reckon with :knockedou

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Can't wait to see the updated pics. With your serious dedication to the hobby your tank will have no choice but to kick butt!
Only advice I could offer is to have some kind of stocking structure. What I mean is too much of a good thing is bad. I know you want to have all the latest and greatest corals but when a tank is too packed you end up with the fruit stand look. Later down the road you could always thin out your less desired corals if you choose to do so.
Anyway, keep it up Dave. I have to come see the tank in person soon.
Your advise is very well taken. A 340 gallon tank is not easy to fill, physically nor financially, but it is an eyesore when it looks pretty empty, i will have all the time in the world to cherry pick my tank when it grows out and remove my undesired corals so i can keep my cream of the crop. let me know whenever you would like to come up, Sunday, monday are best for me :biggrin:

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Very nice! Lots of hard work you put in (thats for both time & $$ :smile: )

I always admire how you guys can do all these house modifying yourselves.

I think when your tank grow out, it is going to be a force to reckon with :knockedou
Thank you

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 499442" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>ScottK</TD><TD class=alt1>Dave, that's an amazing tank! I can't wait to see what it's going to look like once all the frags grow out!

You too Scott
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
< waiting on the un-desired corals :shhh: ive seen both old and new system yet to see something i wouldnt want, nice as always dave and still got to make it up that way to see it now

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
I will take complete tanks shot today but i'm going to warn you, they will be with a point and shot camera i have to borrow my friends camera again

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Very nice. I actually think I can Dive in your tank. Im bringing my scuba gear over to try it out what do you think. It would be a great photo shot plus i can bring a scrub brush and help clean. Looks awsome.

wrasseman

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 17 salt tanks but your tank is where i would like to end up awesome dude ! keep up the good work . hows the bio load on that deal lots of fish , maintience ? looks great wait 4 or 5 years bingo. thought about back up power ? definatly need it i have used mine 3 times in the past 5 years . lost some sps in the first black out ! like the lps acans that you have i had 120 of them till the little white bug from australlia got to them . interceptor saved 35 of them enough said awesome job dude keep,it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
wrasseman did you see the photo of his skimmer ? , and i do believe he has a generator as well plus when you live in the stick's you dont get power outage's as often as in town

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
here are some actinic shots, my lights turned off before i could snap some pics
DSC03127.jpg

DSC03129.jpg

DSC03130.jpg

DSC03131.jpg

DSC03132.jpg

DSC03133.jpg

DSC03136.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: