600 Gallons!

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
sadly, they only put in fish... but they said it was the only residential tank of that size. :approve: pretty wild and am wondering how long was the free maintenance on it coz i dont think that family could have sustained that tank. that would suck if you decide you didnt want it, it would be one empy space in your living room :(

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
lotsa yellow tangs -

made me cry (does every week) but the family was an Army family in Ohio whose father lost his leg from a roadside car bomb.

In 7 days he was walking (almost running) with a prosthesis.

Shows like that keep me grounded.

House

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
well with 50 yellow tangs they don't have to worry about algea.

I hope they get some clownfish for the kids, they go crazy for them :)

if they decide they don't want the tank in a few years I know where they can sell it ;)

Savager

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
inkblue said:
sadly, they only put in fish... but they said it was the only residential tank of that size. :approve: pretty wild and am wondering how long was the free maintenance on it coz i dont think that family could have sustained that tank. that would suck if you decide you didnt want it, it would be one empy space in your living room :(
According to ABC website, this aquarium came with 1 yr service. I wonder how much they have to pay after that service is over.

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
these shows are sob stories, the worst thing is all the families don't have any $$. What the hell are these "designers" thinking. Just my opinion.

Featured Sponsors