18oreefer

+270
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So i signed on to mr in aug, but i left it at that. Till about a week ago when i really started to check the site out. This place rocks. I have few friends that understand my obsession, but now im in good reef nut company. In case anyone cares hears how it all went to the fishes. Im a craigs list nut (well at least now i am). I pretty much built my tank from finds on cl. My very first tank i found on cl for free 30 gal fresh w cichlids. I set that up and fell in love. In about 2.5yrs i went from that to a 75 cichlid to a 40 tall salt with some rock and 2 perculas (thats pretty much the point where i dropped fresh all togother. Now with the 40 i was itchin. I NEED SOMETHING BIGGER, shouted the voice. Once again cl comes threw with a steal on a 180 w stand sump skimmer and some other bells and whistles. This was back in mar 07.

Feb26_0001.jpg

about 8 months later

0913071829.jpg

and now ta daa

0917081833.jpg

Sorry about the poor photo quality. Im the last person on the planet taha doesnt have a dig. camera. These are cell pics

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: