Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
nice setup steve. why is it that i always see everyone else doing the work in the pics.....lol, i'm sure this tank will be as amazin as you other tank. good luck with the setup.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Thanks Chief

Thanks Dom

Thanks Randy ...

Sorry to hear that Bob ... So far Rk2 is pretty good and very happy with it.. I read your problem and hope that everything is good now... Upscales you mean this ;)

011-10.jpg

Awi thanks ..Yes the cube is my back up ..Thank you so much ...

Its next to the tank specs chief :rolleyes: :D

Don :D...

Vince, Thats the plan :D...

I will have some updated pics of whats inside .. Thanks

Salamat :)

Thanks Noodle :)

Yes and a little piece of saliva dripped out when I saw the pic,,,lol..

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Some Fishy Pics

019-7.jpg

018-4.jpg

029-6.jpg

016-6.jpg

The Smaller one likes to hide
023-5.jpg

The Parvirostris Anthias
022-6.jpg

Picasso with RBTA
036-5.jpg

Blotchy Anthias
023-6.jpg

Grade A Picasso
006-10.jpg

007-6.jpg

019-6.jpg

Picasso an d Bartletts Anthias
009-7.jpg

002-16.jpg

Mystery Wrasse :) can only get one shot ,he likes to hide and I dont have that much time to play hide and shoot!

012-8.jpg

004-12.jpg

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Very nice Steve!!! Looks awesome!!
How is the 90 going to hold all the corals you currently have in the 180?:scratch: I have room remember? !:lol2:

Goodluck with everything

Thanks Harry ... Im not planning to put everything on the cube just the stuff I want to keep as I don't want to pay 1/2" pieces of Le sps for more than 80.00 .. thanks

that the tank off of the jersey site ? if so was looking to possibly get it was a good price, nice start so far

Yes it is.. Pretty set up and I have always wanted a cube . I saw this and fell inlove right away :)

OMG, some guys just make it look too easy.

super ganda bossing!

Salamat pre..

Nice looking cube steve. Sweet pic of tara :biggrin: Nice acan collection u got there :scratchch

Thanks Chong.. Collection ? Where? :D

Steve

as always a fantastic job.:splitspin

Thanks man!

nice setup steve. why is it that i always see everyone else doing the work in the pics.....lol, i'm sure this tank will be as amazin as you other tank. good luck with the setup.

:lol2:..Thanks Dace .. Your tank is amazing man and withthe collection you have right now .. You will be the #1 Collector in NYC.. Keep up the good work

QUOTE=jhale;528246]nice looks good steve, is the tank in the basement by your choice?[/QUOTE]

Yes Jon ... I ruin the floor already upstairs and besides no more space to put it :lol:... Eventually when my basement gets done, I will have one side dedicated to reef :)

tacson

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
hello pinoyreefer nice tank .... do you mine if i go to your place and taake a look im starting and i wanna see some new idea.. thanks im also pinoy .........

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
looks great steve cant wait to check it out in person

Thanks kenny... Anytime you want to come by me, you are more welcome to...

ganda!penge candy:tongue1:.

Its not a Sari-Sari Store :tongue1: Thanks :)

hello pinoyreefer nice tank .... do you mine if i go to your place and taake a look im starting and i wanna see some new idea.. thanks im also pinoy .........

Yes anytime.. If you are up for a long ride then ur also welcome to check it out... Thanks

LOL I know it says sgarron But who is that??

Guy in NJ . he built it himself ..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: