hediki12

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Whoa! Tank looks really nice! What kind of crab is that in the 8th pic? If you ever make any frags, LMK! The LEDs look really good. What brand are they?
-Julien

thanks!!!! yea leds are sooo sick i have on 4 hrs in the night... helps me sleep... its amazing 2 look thru my thread and c how far ive come... but the leds are ebay... umm i have no clue ill post the link http://stores.ebay.com/MeasureExplo...colZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ566322010QQftidZ2QQtZkm .. umm the crabs a anemone crab 6 buks i think i paid for him @ nyaquatics... what frags u have ur eyes on.? oliver thanks lol. i dnt wanna go bigger cuz its 2 xpensive 2 fill.

hediki12

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
wheres the 10g. lol.
how much did it cost you to fill up?
keeping any macros in ac70? if so you should put light.

b-e-a-u-tiful tank.

lol no 10g yet... umm i mean filling it up w? corals so far i honestly have no clue how much i spent. lol. and i have a 13watt pc above the fuge w? cheato in it. thanks !

fishfreak1242

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
thanks!!!! yea leds are sooo sick i have on 4 hrs in the night... helps me sleep... its amazing 2 look thru my thread and c how far ive come... but the leds are ebay... umm i have no clue ill post the link http://stores.ebay.com/MeasureExplo...colZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ566322010QQftidZ2QQtZkm .. umm the crabs a anemone crab 6 buks i think i paid for him @ nyaquatics... what frags u have ur eyes on.? oliver thanks lol. i dnt wanna go bigger cuz its 2 xpensive 2 fill.
I really like that hammer. I talked to Lazi and he said that he didn't have anymore frags. I also really like those red zoos in the first pic and the other red ones in the second pic

hediki12

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
just got 3 new frags 2day. 1 suncoral (my 2nd lps,1st non photo systhetic) 2 sps thanks alan!!(my 1st two. and some pics of my fuge... let me know what you think!!

DSC02398.jpg

DSC02406.jpg

DSC02399.jpg

DSC02400.jpg

DSC02401.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02403.jpg

DSC02404.jpg

DSC02405.jpg

hediki12

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
thanks guys. yea i took those pics 3 in the mornin... lol. right before my leds went off. im trying to find a good spot in my tanks for the suncorals so the can open more.

hediki12

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
hey just got some freeze drie phytoplankton about 3 days ago. i went from about 5 pods on the front glass to umm... tons!!!! my corals seem to like it. my anemone crab is a filter feeder... i just noticed that. i would recommend every one to use it. feeding your tank on a micro level is soo much better i think. and a lot less gets wasted... now i feed my tank less (in terms of weight and quantity) and just add a pinch of phyto every morning.

hediki12

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
so wats stoppin u!!!!??? lol. well picos are a challenge visual wise... theres not alot of room to use to work with... so yea.. but maintinance wise very easy.... get started on yours i want some friendly competition.lol

hediki12

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
hey alan thnx. im thinking about getting rid of the sun corals, birds nest, and the blu birds nest... and just getting a favia and or acan... and then stop..(ive tried to stop sooo many times!! lol). if any one is intrested in the sps and sun corals i have lmk ill trade for zoas or lps (not looking for large colonies)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: