jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
my son wanted a salt tank. so he gets the pest tank in his room. he gave up his cichlid to my sister in law, and i got rid of his 5 gallon bow and set up a 5.5 gallon aga with a 48 watt jbj desktop formossa light. i threw in some rocks from my fuge and the mojano rock and a 2" long bristle worm from missy, and an aiptasia rock from someone else. (i honestly forget who gave it to me please forgive me :D ) i added some macro from Gmandese and for flow i am using an aquaclear mini. my son wanted some corals so i stuck a few zoanthids in there that were not very colorful, but more of a drab green. he is upset that he does not have a fish, but we might be getting a shrimp for the tank tomorrow. so now that it is up and running any donations of pests are welcome :D

and now for some pics
b15.JPG

b13.JPG

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
That's such a good idea! I be sure to send any pests I have your way!

Jen, I just love the zoathids that you sold to me! THANKS, they are really beautiful.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
neat tank Jennie. you might have to upgrade to a larger tank soon. I'm sure will be receiving plenty of "pests" as people learn about your tank :) I mean Daniel's tank.

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
jenniebutterfly said:
start getting them together. then let me know when to come by and get them. your out by ricky right? i might be out that way on tuesday, i could pick them up :D

no, i actually live in woodside... but tuesday is good for me.

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
jenniebutterfly said:
hmmmm woodside, where is that? i will be going out to fishtown tuesday for a shrimp cuz tomorrow is no good. so pm me the info and your number and as long as everything works out on my side i will be there

does ft get fish shipments on tuesday? if so i might be able to meet you there. btw would daniel like a spiny urchin?

Last edited:

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ctx there are two mojanos, and two aiptasias, a bristle worm, and just some polyps that my son wanted. they always got stuck toward sthe back of my tank because they were kinda ugly. i have no pests in my tank, never did lol. i need other peoples pests :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: