Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
:) Aquascape is awesome! We are going to be switching over to the Pheonix bulbs in a few weeks time. Due for new bulbs so going to give them a whirl. I've seen them on Jim's tank (HOF) and they looked great. Currently we have Iwaski 14Ks the light is not nearly as blue, but we've had what I consider good growth. Anymore pics??

greggnyce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I will post some pics when I get home. I just got my se pheonix 14k and they look great. Pink are you looking for se or hqi pheonix bulbs? If you are looking for hqi let me know I have a brand new one in the box I got 2 weeks ago before I picked up a matching se fixture.

greggnyce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Here is some pics with the new bulbs. They are on the blue side, but I think I am going to get ice cap ballasts which should whiten them up a little.

Newpheonixbulbs003.jpg

Newpheonixbulbs005.jpg

Newpheonixbulbs002.jpg

greggnyce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This tank has been set up for six months but some of the corals are from my old system. This is not my first tank Anin. My first tank was a 24gl jbj nano and the nitrates were always high and I battled red slime. To better represent I should have said my new tank at six months after 2 years expereince.lol.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: