mmike1992

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
i have taken down my 75qallon tank and my basement sump area. i am recieving a cube from socalcreations tommorow tank size 24*24*20 high drilled for a close loop and with a external overflow. it is going to have three viewable sides and built into the wall.most of what i learned about this hobby was thru these logs. i hope to get some new advice and to give some. i finally know how to post pics so there will be plenty thanks here is a pic of tank from socal. all comments are welcome this weekend i will be building the stand picsd to follow thanks,mike
tank11.jpg

Last edited:

mmike1992

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
here is a equipment list
om squirt
panworld 50pxx(closed loop)
panworld 40px (circulation)
sunlight supply reef optix lll pendent (250watt)
bluewave three ballast
phenoeix 14k bulb
tunze osmolater
tunze kalk dispenser
neptune controller with dc8
2 18" vho atnitics with aro electronic ballast
homemade sump
all this stuff is sitting in my basement waiting for me to have the time to put it in

Last edited:

zahner

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
hey fellow cubist to be, that is gonna look awesome. do you have a link for the actinic rig you got? I've been wavering back in forth on whether to include actinics in my hood when I finally get around to building it.

mmike1992

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
pics of stand it is going to built in two pieces it is going to covered in green board. i have access to some really good stuff at my job i covered the bottem with a two part epoxy that we use for coating the inside of our saltwater pipes.
DSC01828.jpg

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
mmike1992 said:
here is a equipment list
om squirt
panworld 50pxx(closed loop)
panworld 40px (circulation)
sunlight supply reef optix lll pendent (250watt)
bluewave three ballast
phenoeix 14k bulb
tunze osmolater
tunze kalk dispenser
neptune controller with dc8
2 18" vho atnitics with aro electronic ballast
homemade sump
all this stuff is sitting in my basement waiting for me to have the time to put it in

Mike, I like your choices in equipment but I see one problem.

WHERE'S THE FREAKIN SKIMMER?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: