flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
hahahahaha i knew it lmao good luck with it. i wouldnt go to crazy on a light. probably a pc would be just fine

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
jim at house of laughter has a cheap battery operated light above his its funny but sooooooooo damn cool..... i would look for and led light myself for it like you have seen in the marketplace....something reasonable

DrCooper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So I went to the paint store and got this crazy red/pink fluorescent paint because I wanna use nice white sand and make this a funky mantis tank.
Black is boring!

So this coming week is "operation tank paint"

We see how this goes.

So what about filter/flow everyone? Aquaclear? How do you mod these things? I am just going to put white sand and some Live Rock and then MANTIS
Saw this amazing all yellow Mantis at New World i wanted but tank not ready

all help is appreciated!

Marteen

Meow?
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Remember that high intensity lighting like MH can alter the colors of your mantis. It depends on the type of mantis but I've heard this is the case with most species. So if you want it to stay it's current color house it under similar lighting from where you purchased it.

DrCooper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
im getting some cheap lighting for it so we see. It was housed in an invert tank. If i even get that shrimp. Either way thanks.

Any ideas on a good light setup cheap for a 16 inch wide 5.5 gallon?

h20 freak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember seeing some kind of paste or glue thing that you put on the back of your tank and it formed a crystal wall, came in a bunch of colors. Can't find it, hopefully someone else knows what im talkning about, it was really cool.

DrCooper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Tank Color

Here is the color I am going to use tomorrow

Attachments

• -Device Memory-home-user-pictures-IMG00372.jpg
    -Device Memory-home-user-pictures-IMG00372.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 198

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: