Rating - 100%
78   0   0
what's up everybody??

here are some pics of my 65g, corals and some of my fish....let me know what you guys think.it's a 65g aga with hob overflow, in tank specimen box(acting as a refugium and housing some chaeto until i get a chance to setup something better), two PH for circulation and a mag 5 as a return.currently i'm using a wet/dry as a sump, until i can setup something better.lighting is a Current fixture 36" 192w (2 - 96 watts) with lunar lights.

well, here are the links (i have to learn how to post the pics)

http://manhattanreefs.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=1456&c=3&userid=816
sorry for all the links guys, more pics in the gallery.

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Here we go Leo,

P1010547.JPG

P1010531.JPG

Well done. Very nice. I see something I like.

Jung

VJ&POOPS

Member-MR Best Reef Site
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Nice tank gforce6. We recenlty started ours (75 G), and it doesn't even yet look like a reef tank, only has 2 rocks. We'd like to build up to something like yours, have a deep blue sea background, sand bottom, and some fish. And is that the mangrove plant you have in the back, I was doing some research and wanted a setup with the plants inside the tank, can you give some details as to your setup. Is that a piece of lettuce in your tank??.

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
VJ&POOPS said:
Nice tank gforce6. We recenlty started ours (75 G), and it doesn't even yet look like a reef tank, only has 2 rocks. We'd like to build up to something like yours, have a deep blue sea background, sand bottom, and some fish. And is that the mangrove plant you have in the back, I was doing some research and wanted a setup with the plants inside the tank, can you give some details as to your setup. Is that a piece of lettuce in your tank??.

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs! But this tank belongs to LEO.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: