arzep

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought Red Sea Max 250 tank last weekend after having nano for more than 10 months. I decided to make some changes (any suggestions on how to improve this tank from other users are welcome) to lights to split for sunrise and sunset. I will attach pictures of my work shortly.

Also, any suggestions for the livestock (fish) of mixed reef tank are welcomed. I will be looking to a dwarf angel, a tang, pair of clowns and wrasse to keep everyone happy.

Here are some pictures:

working on lights:

IMG_4900.jpg

my new tank:

IMG_4899.jpg

chanman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
nice! I think he might mean instead of all the bulbs turning on at once, it'll turn each bulb on 1 at a time througout the day? who knows! Goodluck

arzep

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, so I made a trip to my LFS and picked up ReVive to dip my corals before moving to new tank.

IMG_4910.jpg

also made a trip to Home Depot

arzep

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
now the plan is simple: Thursday night I will start collecting water, two buckets to fresh water dip rocks and corals, plus dip in ReVive. I know I will not eliminate all bugs, but at least some.

arzep

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
frogspawn really likes the little flow and lighting as you can see. I try to do my best and so far I like what i have. some frags on right.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: