TOTAL AQUARIUMS

Chief of the Tang Police
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Probably an older tank as plastics are now used instead of glass sometimes for tanks with a lot of angles like that, just makes it easier and less risky for them to construct. Is that an old oceanic? That tank would be awesome for zonal filtration like what Tyree does with the low flow dark cryptic zone in the back.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
300 gallon piano LE Sps reef
height 21"
length 79.5"
125 gallon sump
Natureef denitrifier
Pm calcium reactor
1 400 watt reeflux 20k se
8 retro fitted T5's for those deep water LE acros
Ac3 pro
Apple airport express for the wireless internet control
Mrc 2 beckett skimmer from previous system
2 dart pumps, both will be returned and drained
No sand...
1000 lbs of base rock
The tank does have a wood bottom with a molded epoxy frame.. It's sick, I love that it's not a 1000lbs..
New ozone toy not a ozne generator but a new gadget:shhh: Some new SHHH..

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Thanks all and I just realized I didn't pick up the 1.5in bulkheads I need once I drill 3 holes in the bottom of the tank tonight,,lol.. Yes it will be a lot of work but nothing I can't knock out over the weekend and then totally finished in about 2 weeks tops..

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
No problem guys.. I did want a special manifold piece of pvc that turns a 1.5 in hole into 5 3/4" holes but i might skip it and use 1.5" tee's to get this done.. My living room has looked like home depot exploded for far to long,,lol..

jhart

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sick Tank < Nice . Put a sick waterfall at the end , some slate rocks , with some fog, turtles , fresh water plants .. siiick.. Thats what I like to do.. awesome Tank...!! wanna sell it ..

jhart

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
No problem guys.. I did want a special manifold piece of pvc that turns a 1.5 in hole into 5 3/4" holes but i might skip it and use 1.5" tee's to get this done.. My living room has looked like home depot exploded for far to long,,lol..

try flexpvc.com

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: