177.3 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0283.jpg
    IMG_0283.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 289

Kaz289

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking good P.S. I just got a 90 myself and its great alot more room then my 55gal. My only problem is buying the stuff to fill it, but its not a bad problem to have. Good luck with yours, im digging your rock caves and bridges.

PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
yah thnks ..later on i might get a sun coral and stick it in one of those caves bc they dont like that much light ...but i just gotta figure out a way to get the dirty dead coraline off the back of my overflow :( any ideas? or just scrape it?

Kaz289

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would scrape it but just be carefull what u use. You dont want to go to deep and have little plastic shavings floating around. U could just leave it, eventually more will grow in the tank and it will cover the whole thing up, but I like the colors. You could also try an abrasive pad, If you go the pad route I would drop the water level down and then scrub it so u dont have huge waves spilling over the sides when you give it the elbow grease your gonna need to scrub that off.

CIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Your tank is looking good. You might want to rescape just to get the rocks off the glass. If not it will be impossible to clean your glass.

PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
yah..my cousin (garrett--PurpleTang) told me that so when i redid my aquascaping.. all of my rocks are 3 inches off back glass...only some pieces of the rock that cliff off are touching the glass..i just cleaned the back today very easy :D

PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
well.. i had a rock with gsp on it which i didn't want bc i ddidn't want it spreading all over my other rocks..so i redid some of it
Hope you like ir ..not that much changed but i think it looksbetter

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 231

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Tank is coming along Very nicely!!! I predict a new fish soon ;)

Personally if you could move those rocks just a little bit further away from the glass on the sides, just to make cleaning it easier, I would do so!

PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Yah ..prabably gona put the powder blue in next week :D

but i cant move the rock from the glass or i ll have to change everything..i have that one rock on the right and on the left about a centimeter off the glass and like 2 or three rocks touching the back glass (which i dont care as much about bc i can still go around it with my magfloat)..

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Yah ..prabably gona put the powder blue in next week :D

but i cant move the rock from the glass or i ll have to change everything..i have that one rock on the right and on the left about a centimeter off the glass and like 2 or three rocks touching the back glass (which i dont care as much about bc i can still go around it with my magfloat)..

Cool ... I figured that much ... it was hard to tell from the pictures ... good luck with the PBT!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: