Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Moderator: This member is a Moderator. - Issue reason:  
Reefer Ratings: (163 (100%)
Friends: (33)
Send a Private Message
New Addition for BC

Hope Brett gets to see this new addition to his tank -

Neon green pipe organ from the queens group buy -

Hope all is well BC

House

Last edited by House of Laughter; 06-25-2007 at 07:38 PM..
Old 11-02-2005, 03:00 AM
Inept at life.
Reefer Ratings: (23 (100%)
Friends: (13)
Send a Private Message
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

YOU RAWK!

I'm completely digging that color and it's only a pic. I bet it's crazy green in real life!

Life is good here on the road. (Today's lunch was another story. I was one of the first guys in the place at lunch, yet it took me 45 minutes to get a sandwhich. The other 10 or so guys from the crew (who came in after me)had their food and were paying the bill before I asked to see the manager. and yes, I did end up shouting while the place was filled at lunch rush. and yes. there were a few *choice* 4 letter words thrown in for emphasis. but of course I got the 'we're sorry you feel that way, we're really busy blah blah blah.' After all was said and done, I left with my sandwich. Ten minutes later the second half of the crew shows up at the same place. (they'res only a few places to eat by the theater) and what do you know. the server finds my ticket. The one she should have given to the cook an hour before. So it's 100% her mistake, and now she knows. I like to call that instant karma)

Other than that, life out on the road is great! I'm in Syracuse NY this week, and Toledo OH next!

I SO miss the city, my backyard, my tank, The bbq's. I can't wait till june to get back!

Take care all!

B
Old 11-02-2005, 08:05 AM
Reefer Ratings: (102 (99%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
jims got the eye all rite....nice p/u jim...hey jim, u ever chk that stuff out i asked u to look @
Old 11-02-2005, 10:31 AM
Reefer Ratings: (24 (100%)
Friends: (1)
Send a Private Message
WoW! Thats beautiful.

In The works:
356 Gallon Peninsula Tank (76*36*30)
Old 11-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Moderator: This member is a Moderator. - Issue reason:  
Reefer Ratings: (163 (100%)
Friends: (33)
Send a Private Message
Glad you like it Brett, and yes, it is crazy green and that pic is under 10k's wait til they get under 14's

Slama, No, I haven't had the time and forgot. I'll recheck

House