House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Thanks all -

JH - tirgger died about 3 days ago - CBB about a week an 1/2 - no apparent reason - I think the trigger, though, had parasites, his stomach kep sinking in like 2 hours after eating - one day never cam out from behind rockwork.

Spykes - running the complete blueline setup with Reff Optix III pendants - no actinic supplement - I'll sacrafice a little growth for color, but am not worried about it since I have plent of time.

After seeing Kedd's tank today, though, makes me feell like a rookie.

Albert - sorry, that would make one big mess ;-)

Soon, I'll have some grow out shots

House

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Hey Jim,
Glad to see the tank is moving forward. Looking really nice I like the way you laid out the rock work can't wait to see it in person. I had a tragedy happen to my tank just recently. I'm going to write a thread on it soon.

Couldn't make it to your house yet becuase I've been really busy.

Glad you was able to meet Kedd cool guy with a nice tank.

Keep up the good work

Vic

Last edited:

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
House of Laughter said:
tirgger died about 3 days ago - CBB about a week an 1/2 - no apparent reason - I think the trigger, though, had parasites, his stomach kep sinking in like 2 hours after eating - one day never cam out from behind rockwork.

same thing happened with my crosshatch.
may be some sort of internal infection - probably nothing you could have done about it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: