Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
mail

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Now to link it in your thread, right click the picture after you open it in the photo gallery and scroll down to copy image location and select that. Go to the thread and at the top of the reply box 3rd to last icon is a button with a mountain and a sun on it. Open that box, and paste the pic address to it. Click ok and the pic goes in the thread.

sjsoto

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
th_0531A.jpg

my clowns:

when planning to start my marine tank, my first addition would be ofcourse clownfish(false percs.)
i must say they have acclimated to tank quite easily. eating after second day in (first day didnt feed). dont have anemone to host them but they love to stay by powerhead
they go crazy over formula one. must say false percs are an interesting fish to have.
i bought them mainly for my daughters, so they can have nemo in tank:eek:.

great fish to start with...

Last edited:

sjsoto

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
my royal gramma:

bought same time when purchased false percs. i have read that this fish is somewhat aggressive. mine is not as aggre. as some people say it is. when i first put in tank my royal gramma when straight to hide in liverock. he stood hidden for a whole week or two. i was upset thinking the worst, that my fish have died. now he swims freely in tank without bothering other fish (unless they enter, or go near his hiding place) if he still hungry after feeding he will pickup any pellet that has sunk to bottom (unless worms grab first).

cool fish with great coloration, like the way it swims when waiting for food ....

recommend this fish to anyone who has lots of hiding places.

main diet: pellets

sjsoto

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
my cardinal:

beautiful fish... was having problems getting it to start eating. didnt eat anything for a week... tried different diets. finally realize he rather eats live food (which i think is kind of cool). was afraid to transmit any diseases so bought freezed dried brine shrimp, and would put it in front of powerhead (so it can look like if its live food swimming around) and he fell for it. lol....

main diet: freeze dried brine shrimp

sjsoto

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
yellow eye kole tang a.k.a. my baby...

it has sort of a red wine back ground color covered with lighter stripes on body and spot on head. i do not recommend this fish if you dont have enough liverock as it likes to "graze" on it. mine eats hikari and formula pellets. doesnt like seaweed, yet. loves to eat any pellets that stays floating. great fish to have, must have enough room for it to swim freely and in order to enjoy. loves to swim through liverock, recommend you have crevices and caves so it can swim through...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: