Rating - 100%
22   0   0
yeah it isnt the greatest thing (all the evaporation) but the trade off i've gotten in the look and growth - imo was completely worth it. my tank also keeps a more constant temp over all and the chiller has been on ALOT less oddly enough.

The colors totally pop now - my camera doesnt do it justice - and when the mh turns off with just actinics - its gorgeous looking. i love the shimmer effect even on the moon lights

Over all im pleased with the change - if i had an RO system - i'd have absolutely no complaints at all. I was extremely hesitant on making the change - i thought about it for a few months but now that i made it - i haven't looked back once

i would deff recommend it hands down

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
Here is mine

With the new 14k pc lighting I was talking about.Not as nice as yours and a bit understocked.lol

Attachments

• tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 125
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 126

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Awesome!

What happened to the Hippo?

got to big for the tank :(

Tank looks sweet! Great job! Im glad to hear the hippo isnt in there. Nice stocklist you have

i don't know how i missed this thread. anyway just a quick overdued update.... i picked up the hippo (i think steve's girl named her dora???) last summer. she is healthy, quite "pleasantly plump", and happily swimming along in my 270 gal. system.

an old pic....but i thought it's cool how the three posed for the camera....lol
p7261166a.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: