• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ok, some updates, i got these corals from fishtown today.

extreme neon green blasto wellsi
Coral230.jpg

and the whole piece
Coral231.jpg

a green leather, looks pink in the base and yellow on the tips when opened, and green when closed up
Coral233.jpg

and a new full tank shot, excuse the messy glass, but i am too tired to clean it
Coral234.jpg

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
yeah, they are nice, but the price wasn't. but i have never seen any this green, so i went ahead and got them. last week they had nice red and green ones, but i am glad i got these. and it is still the 15, it is just packed. the crappy thing is i have about 10 small colonies of zoas coming friday, and i have no room to put them in. i took all the small frags out and put them into the pico, but that did not help. this tank will be crammed soon

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ok, updated fts,

f1447936.jpg

only one colony of the zoas i was expecting survived the shipment. here they are

2624e9a1.jpg

and while they were eating cyclopeze. and yes these are zoas, i have never seen zoas eat before

3f31572b.jpg

and my new tube anemone

827d444f.jpg

and the hermit on an expedition of my leather, he ended up trying to show off and fell under one of the fingers and then fell about 8 inches to the sand :D

8b97b70b.jpg

df6e2345.jpg

45cb4579.jpg

43940e0e.jpg

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
right now we are renovating the third floor, then the second, once the second is done i will move up there and set up the new tanks. i need to build a stand for two tanks though. i think i am going to build it so they sit side by side and make the nano cube into a refugium with nothing but some rubble and tons of macro. not sure yet

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
got this today, was marked as grey palythoa, it was under horrible lighting at fishtown. i saw potential, figured they were pink, and when put under my light i can see i was right. can't wait for them to fully color up :D the colony is huge, i would say about 6 x 8

0516aa88.jpg

2be0ec63.jpg

e96b165c.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: