Galantra

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
since it seems to be forever till I am able to set up my tanks. I started rethinking on how I would like my tanks to look here is some ideas I came up with. Please let me know if this would be worth the build or not

4view.png

Debating on which 150 cube currently have the one on the left thinking of building the one on right
double.png

New Tank for the wife that i might end up building similar size as 150 ( 36x36x15)

double4.png

Top of 300 GAL
double3.png

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
< needs the program u used. personally if i was putting 4 tanks in a row, all would have matching stands and lighting fixtures, gives it a cleaner look, or just go alot bigger then 300g on one and a decent size odd ball tank

Galantra

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
They won't be in a row just built them around each other would build a room to show an example but don't really want to go in depth with it. Hmm I should keep the lighting the same huh? Wanted to do MH and T5's on the 150 but starting to feel iffy bout doing it. Also as you can tell didn't want to add a canopy. I do want to buy a bigger tank but 300 &150 are in garage now collecting dust.

Program is Google sketch up

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
i love t5's and new tank will be t5's also, look into the ati powermodules on the t5's, personally i am going with 2 icecap retro set's of 4 bulbs each, and ty on the search

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
since it seems to be forever till I am able to set up my tanks. I started rethinking on how I would like my tanks to look

< needs the program u used. personally if i was putting 4 tanks in a row
I would appreciate it, if you 2 would worry a little bit less about YOUR upgrades, and try to concentrate on MINE! :splitspin THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: