chessmanmark

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mark welcome - i sold you the anemone back in the day! how have you been?? tank looks great, i need to stop by and see it one day.

Hi Constantine. The anemone is doing great. It split again last week. There are 4 now. Each time I do a 20+ gallon water change it splits. I either need to dismantle the tank and remove three of them or put up a partition to keep them contained as the are very aggressive. You're welcome to come by any time.

mckostya

Lovin', is what I got.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
clean sump!
im setting up a 90g too and using Eheim pump as return. i feel like its a bit too strong for this tank. do you like yours?
- you could always set up an anemone tank hehe

chessmanmark

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
clean sump!
im setting up a 90g too and using Eheim pump as return. i feel like its a bit too strong for this tank. do you like yours?
- you could always set up an anemone tank hehe

No, I used to use a Mag 9.5 before changing to the Eheim. I think the mag is stronger. Previously I split the return and had a T which fed into a refugium on the right side of the sump. This time around I split the return and have a second return with locline for multiple flow outlets in the display. In addition I have a Tunze Stream on a single controller, a Tunze nanostream, and a MJ1200 on the bottom to blow sediment to one side so I can siphon out the waste.

What will be the dominant type of coral for your new tank? If you want an SPS dominant tank you can never have too much flow.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: