Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
You are taking those pics of the clams with the 5.1 megapixel or a 4.0 megapixel?
I figure if you can take beautiful tank shots like that you can take amazing other pics with it as well. Look at the definition on Sonny. It's amazing!

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
You are taking those pics of the clams with the 5.1 megapixel or a 4.0 megapixel?
I figure if you can take beautiful tank shots like that you can take amazing other pics with it as well. Look at the definition on Sonny. It's amazing!
Its the 4.0 ,,it has better adjustment to al the setting ,as for the s1 5.1 take better pic outof the tanks ,its smaller ,bigger display screen.and has lots of other fitures as in a underwater casig you can buy for it ,and ohter cool setting ,but not good for pics in a tank or atleast not my selling tank ,its for sale if you want to buyit ,the s1 ,

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
oh yeah Sonny says ,quack (thx),lol
I get fed realy well ,so his colors and additude is great ,I wish some took care of me as well as I ake care of him :confused:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ok I get what you're saying I was juct really confused for a second. Thanks and great new pics. I am gonna do some more shopping then. My 2 megapixel HP that is 6 years old has been doing fine. The Pics in my gallery aren't that bad right?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
Ok I get what you're saying I was juct really confused for a second. Thanks and great new pics. I am gonna do some more shopping then. My 2 megapixel HP that is 6 years old has been doing fine. The Pics in my gallery aren't that bad right?
Some are cool ,some are out of focus ,nothing better then i was ding ,I real y found out that the camera make the diff,
again depends on what you are lookng for .

yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you press the shutter button half way it will show a solid red light when it is in focus, if it flashes its out of focus. Do this before taking the pic.
Also it looks like you went into digital zoom that will make it look out of focus.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
yessongs said:
If you press the shutter button half way it will show a solid red light when it is in focus, if it flashes its out of focus. Do this before taking the pic.
Also it looks like you went into digital zoom that will make it look out of focus.
K,im gonna mess around with more this weekend ,so il lhave some time

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
look at my corals now ,all i can say ,,WOW,,these bad boys are in my main tank ,

Attachments

• DSCN2995.jpg
    DSCN2995.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN2996.jpg
    DSCN2996.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN2997.jpg
    DSCN2997.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN2998.jpg
    DSCN2998.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3000.jpg
    DSCN3000.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 58
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
ook at my corals now ,all i can say ,,WOW,,these bad boys are in my main tank ,

Attachments

• DSCN3001.jpg
    DSCN3001.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN3003.jpg
    DSCN3003.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN3004.jpg
    DSCN3004.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN3005.jpg
    DSCN3005.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3008.jpg
    DSCN3008.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 54
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
thx guys ,ill take more pics later ,just getting the hang of it ,,Thx to Rob (yessong)for helping out a PITA ,,lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: