LouZoo51

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your corals might be a little light colored,but your fish are amazing!!!,great tank!!!:starfish::starfish::starfish::starfish::starfish:...any updated full tank shots?please:sgrin:...

regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
A hundred or so candy canes.

Attachments

• IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    370.8 KB · Views: 324

regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Tony,

Calcium is getting deposited everywhere in my tank and the skimmer is no exception. A good soak in muriatic acid will take care of that. It had been in service since the tank was setup 3 years ago.

LouZoo51

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your corals look amazing,there color has definately improved big time...
That skimmer looks like something they pulled up from the Titanic,and as you can see did a wonderful job for you..:biggrin:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Incredible site! If I had that in my house I don't believe I would get anything done. I would just sit, and look at it all day long. May you continue to be blessed with such beauty.

regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Well, it has been a while. We were trying move back to california. Due to the collapse of the housing market and not being able to sell our house at a reasonable price, we decided to stay for the time being. I've lost most of the SPS and had given away my large candy cane colony a while back. Fish are doing great though. So, I am planning for a come back. Added more flow to the tank. New 400W 20K Helios and moon lights.

The Tunze-swirl 6201. Check it out!!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: