Status
Not open for further replies.

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
As many of you may know I upgraded last month from my 90g reef to a 120G reef, much has happened since I lost two fish My Clown Tang (RIP) during move and my clown fish (RIP) who is greatly missed!

I have added since a Mustard Tang 3.5", and a Cleaner Wrasse, as well as a many corals you will see below! Be patient A FTS will be coming within the mont h as well Thanks and enjoy the pics!

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
On your Zoa rock, you have some brown palys. Get rid of them! They will take over, out grow, and kill all other zoas. Theygrow so fast, and tall/high that they will block sun for other zoanthids...I have an infestation in my tank, wish I never got them

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Acan #1 - Grew Out From 3 Head as you can see earlier in thread
acan.jpg

Acan #2 - From Manhattan Aquariums
acan3.jpg

Unbaging Acan #3 from Bob 1000 Thanks Man:
acan2.jpg

Acan #3 Loving his new home
acanbob1000.jpg

AOG From NDY - Blue Thunder From oliver Stardust From Alan started out just 4-5 zoas
bluethunder.jpg

Elkhorn SPS - Seems to like that spot
alan.jpg

Sunset Monti Disc
dunno.jpg

My favorite Colony - Duncans thanks to ocholoco
duncan.jpg

My Yelloe torch that they should rename purple torch
purpyelltorch.jpg

My Tyree Toadstool Mushroom - Started out small frag :)
toadstool.jpg

Yes Ladies He's back on market Single ready to mingle!!!
widow.jpg

New addition: Cleaner Wrasse
cleaner.jpg

Cleaner Wrasse Sniffing out Mustard Tang
mustardtang.jpg

Last But not least my favorite (Shhh Don't Tell Nemo), and Oldest fish Purple tang
purpletang.jpg

Grandpa Blenny
grandpablenny.jpg

Last edited:

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Tank Update Video

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zWTP7fPRU6g&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zWTP7fPRU6g&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I liked the videao, tank looks good. That brown leather in back left corner is huge!

Question: Was the maxi-jet in the back pumping water out of the tank? If so, that seems dangerous if pump below tank shuts down(unless that is outlet for chiller with only the one pump).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: