KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I will be starting a tank thread soon on the 45g Marineland cube set-up that I won at MACNA raffle -thanks to the NJ Reef Club!

Part of the set-up included the new Marienland Pro-Series Light system - the light is AWESOME!!!!!!
I was speaking with the fellow from Marineland about the lighting system on the 300g tank they had on display there..with the MH's on - the light was absolutely COOL - you could have rested your face on it.
I have no idea what cooling system they have in there but it works!

The light comes with the bulbs for the MH's & the T5's (and the Led's of course).
It has a SINGLE plug and a built in clock with light timers (for all of the lights).
The feet are included with the package as well.
Also included are color 'strips' to match the fixture to the 'wood grain' of your tank.

If that isn't enough - the MH bulb (DE) holders are spring loaded - they work like a charm, no more feeling like you are going to break the bulb while installing it :)
The cover/s for the MH bulb/s are thumb screws so you don't have to take half of the fixture apart to replace the bulbs (or clean the glass shield)

The covers for the T5 bulbs slide right out for cleaning too!

No idea how they made this - but it is very impressive and as I said, I can't wait to set mine up :)

ummm...so I guess I'd say yes, definitely a fixture to consider! ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: