Rickyrooz

Acropora Nut
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The colors of the corals have increased dramatically since the addition of the NP Biopellets but the algae is still there and actually has worsened. The skimmate inside the skimmer has darkened and looks almost black. As you can see from this picture of my frag rack the algae has gone nuts. The rocks look clean but where the tangs and snails cannot get to the algae has taken over (aka. the nutrient levels haven't dropped yet with the addition of the Biopellets).
frgRK1.jpg

Rickyrooz

Acropora Nut
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very nice growth and fully packed SPS and mixed reef!! And love your wrass!! How many you have in there and is the eight-line aggressive?

The male flasher wrasses bother each other but not the other fish. I'm sad to say the Eightline died two weeks ago. He stopped coming out of the rocks and wouldn't eat. I could see him alive in the rock work for a week before I found him dead. The Eightline did bully the McCosker's wrasse for a while but recently they were fine.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: