flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Thanks jeff wait till I get my other pieces from my buddy. Tonight was an amaizing night my bubble tip split here is a pic

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 95

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
thank you ctx.... Well there is alot going on in the tank that i am stoked about anemone split and woke up to my other clam finally released itself from the rock only took 2 months for it to realize it didnt like living on the edge lol... i put him that way cause i didnt wand to play doctor and try to cut him off and loose him again patience payed off.....

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
thank you awibrandy the scaping only came out with the help of the wifey lol..... as for choice of corals it's a joint effort till i set up her tank she hates my sticks lol... the ggod thing now is i dont have to buy here an anemone lol

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
well i am on my 10th water change with ESV saltwater i have noticed a considerable difference. Mag, Cal & alk stay in check alittle easier. I still have 8 more water changes till the tank is al ESV Water. Today i am re plumbing ro feed the fuge from mt drain and cleaning out the sump and wiring lol.

i will post pics later on also i had a light issue so some of the tips of my stonies got burnt since my light fell while i was a way and was 2" above the water lol.

this is also my 4th week of dosing Brightwell amino and have also seen some nice coloring fo corals and polyp extension. Some how i by accident i was running low on nutients for corals i guess that happen with my new skimmer the bubble magus nac6 which i am very very inpressed with.

rick

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
i also think i figured out how to calibrate my camera to the light temp of my tank. not sure if it will work only time will tell.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: