CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Im currently dosing 2 capfuls of Microbacter 7 for 2 weeks to help the cycle.

I also ran some tests:
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 5
Nitrate: 20

In a few days im going to do a 5g water change with my brothers water from his established tank.

ricwilli

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Hey Gus. It was nice meeting you and your brother. You are off to a great start. Like everyone already said, "Nice aquascape".

Tell your brother that I'm still waiting on the pics.

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Results are in!

Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrates: 5

Im probably going to do a water change this week and slowly add a clean-up crew. Dosing the Microbacter7 must have really helped with the cycle because that was fast!

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My stand is pretty much done. I just need to add knobs and organize the wires.

Here is my current FTS. I took it a little further back to show the stand and fixture. Oh, and dont mind the corals thrown around. Those also need to get mounted soon.

russellbravo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
gus!

i came to your house to buy a piece from your brother
i was so surprised when he told me that u were his older brother.
(i wonder how many other classmates of ours got into the hobby)

anyways ur tank look great. wish u were home so i could have seen it in person.

later bro

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I actually first saw your pics on facebook and was going to message you. I talked to my brother an didn't realize you were just by not too long ago. I have a love/hate relationship with this hobby but I'm happy with this n?e setup.

Anyway, let me know if you wanna stop by sometime although there isn't much to see just yet.

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I started dosing 10ml of mg of day to bring it up a bit. One ballast on my sunpower also went and im getting a new one sent to me as we speak. I need to figure out how to actually replace it. Other news I noticed one of my acros has red bugs so I will be treating my tank with interceptor sometime next week.

Also noticed hundreds of these on my glass a few days ago. Can anyone ID?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: