Joeballz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea i know but i paid 260$ for the tank, stand, glass top, light, uv ster., powerhead and rena xp3 so how could i pass on that. plus it was my friends tank its only tops 2 yrs old and he took great care of it. and im on a second story. when i get my own place its on!

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
yea not a bad deal at all. Oh forget about it when I buy a house I'm gonna have a shark tank the size of a livingroom. lol 46 is a good starter tank though..are you going to put just corals or have fish also? My friend started his african tank with a 46 I told him it was too small now his fish are all 6 inches and he has like 30 of them lol it's liek a zoo in there!. The other thing was the kid paid like I duno 600 bucks for the tank stand hood light and eheim cannister at our lfs.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
yea definitely don't rush it..freshwater you can do that to an extent but salt is more fragile. My african tank sometimes I'll throw 5,6 at a time but they are usually from the same place or tank..sometimes different but it's all in how you acclimate them and how efficient your system is. The awesome thing that people who aren't into tanks don't realize is..it's not just "a fish tank" you are creating an ecosystem and that's the coolest part.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: