seascape

Acan Crazy
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
well just finished plumbing the 75g RR running a 55g sump,20g fuge,because of the distance the return pump is a reeflo snapper,closed loop using a ewaki 40 and seasquirt,2 tlf reactors 1 for phos 1 for carbon,running a kalk stirrer,a 8 bulb current nova extreme pro for lighting,denitrator rated for 180g,bermuda bps-5c skimmer rated for almost 300g,i dont think im going to need powerheads but if so since im manily going to be sps everything well almost from my 180g but if i need them will probably do 2 MP-20's,20g reservior for ATO
forgot a few thing also going to use a 500watt titanium heater and a reef keeper to controll heater and lighting
well all is there anything im needing? Oh ill have 1 tang,scissor tail goby,6 wrasses,scooter blenny,coral banded shrimp x 1, 2 harlequin shrimp,and cleaner crew,I really dont think im missing anything.

post pics as soon as i can of all work forgot camera so i wont have the build but the after should be fantastic.RJ
And thx Craig (zona322) for all the help

Last edited:

seascape

Acan Crazy
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
thx bro as soon as i get a chance but with work moving going to the city havent had time to really aqua scape it nicely as soon as i do ill post pics,and yep its filtered very sufficiantly

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: