nyfynest22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well as some of you know i recently just sold my 120 to upgrade to a 220, the piping is just about done. the tank is a perfecto tank, with 1inch overflows and drains. Im using a snapper pump just for the 2x returns at 2500gph. i also am going to be running 2x vortech mp40s, neptune controller, a 25 gallon ato tank. 3x Mh coralvue pendants, with 12k bulbs, led power brites 4x to be exact. the sump was built by no other then custom king, wich he did a outstanding job on it. all equipment purchase so far was all brand new and continue to do so. I will be running a Bermuda aquatics in the sump. Here is video 1x of many to come along with pics, hope to have this big boy running in the next few weeks, in the process of getting hood , ato tank enclosure made. so many people i would like to thank for the help of me building this monster to the best potential possible, but will do so once i get it full done. Here is a short video of the setup and the piping that i have done in the past few days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iLEUG6MiBY

Last edited:

OzoneParkGuy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!! YEAH Boyyyyy!! I can't wait to see this bad boy up and running!!! Great job Dave. If you need any help, you know my number give a call bro!! I'm excited and happy for you. Love the lights so far. Matter of fact love the whole setup. Sump looks great. Yeah no wonder we didn't meet up at GC.. LOL!! I wouldnt have either!! HAHAHAA.. LATERZZ BRO..... Noel

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I love these big tanks! Can barely contain my excitement at another big build!!!

BTW, that is an awesome sump!!!!!!!!! Way to go Jeff!!!!!!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: