Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5066.jpg

Mike

Aquabacs

Azooxanthellae Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30 years ago, on February 18th my father helped me set up my first saltwater aquarium and been hook on this hobby ever since. It seems like yesterday, when we set that Metaframe tank up and he gave a pair of seahorses he bred. They were beautiful, I would stare at them for hours, but my father made sure he taught me the responsibility of keeping them. It is amazing on how much this hobby has changed over the years but one this that hasn't, the passion of keeping fish & corals.

Mike <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Tarazed

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
tank thread

Very interesting. Thanks for all the photos and details. This type of tank is obviously only for someone very dedicated, as you are.

Good luck

Aquabacs

Azooxanthellae Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5263-1.jpg

Took a quick FTS with my point and shoot, I will post the SLR pics later on. Have been moving a few things around. Almost satisfied with the aquascaping. Still need to move one coral up from my sump.

Mike

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I can easily see why this is your favorite! Very pretty indeed! I will definitely be on the look out for one myself now that I have seen yours.:) Thanks for sharing.......
IMG_5119.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: